Zen Zoe Embroidery Workshop | April 10 6-9pm
$55 + $35 Materials Fee for each date.
Join us for each Friday!
March 13, & April 10
Each date will have a different project and new stitches to learn so take all four Workshops to become an amazing embroiderer.
6 - 9pm
Rosanna Diggs is an Alameda based fiber artist who loves teaching others how to embroider. With over two decades of needle arts experience, she now teaches in various places around the bay and offers a full line of embroidery kits.
This is a Beginner Embroidery Class. We will be designing and stitching your family flower garden based on your birth month flowers. All materials are covered in the supply fee. Students will learn how to transfer a pattern, as well as several decorative stitches. Most students get 3/4 of their project done in class.
Frequently Asked Questions:
All workshops at Abrams Claghorn Gallery are gender inclusive. Some workshops have age minimums please check in the workshop description for this or call us if your curious.
- How do I pay? Please follow the link to our Shopify website to make a payment.
Once you have paid your space is now secured in the workshop.
- So I want to attend by have not paid, is it ok to just show up? No, if you’d like to join us you must pay in advance. Many of our instructors have to plan how many students will be attending and this includes packaging, transporting, and buying enough materials for students. Please pay if you’d like to attend. All of our workshops also have a minimum and maximum of students depending on the instructors desires of optimizing the workshop. Pay to save your spot today!
- I paid for the workshop, what next? Awesome, thank you for joining us. We will send you a reminder email 24-48 hours in advance to remind you of your up-coming event plus things to consider, such as parking, and materials or proper clothing if the workshop is messy hands on.
- What is your refund policy? NO refunds within two weeks of the event. This is in respect of our instructors and other students desire to attend the workshop. Cancellations are detrimental to our minimum numbers to run the workshop. Many of the workshops are very intimate, each student has lots of one on one with the instructor and this usually leads to very in depth and successful workshop sessions. Sign up now before the classes are full.
- Can I bring my dog? You can if the dog is comfortable under our shade tree out front. The workshops can be 1 - 5 hours long, and very immersive, so please consider this when bringing your pup.
- Is there parking? Yes, there is free parking on the street and usually many available spaces.
- Is there food/coffee in the area? Yes, Solano is loaded with many locations to grab a quick snack, a full meal, and tea/coffee options.
- Is your location wheelchair accessible? Yes.
- Do you have a public bathroom? No. However, we DO have a restroom for paying students.