Make Your Own Cluster Earrings with Michele Dodge | March 15 1-3pm
March 15, 1 - 3pm
$70 + Material $10
Michele Dodge is a Bay Area jewelry designer/maker, trained at Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts in San Francisco. She has been making and selling her own jewelry line since 2006.
Learn to make your very own cluster earrings using beautiful Czech glass beads.
Students will learn to use chain nose pliers, round nose pliers, and flush cutters to accomplish the following:
-Create strong, tidy loops on headpins
-Neatly wire wrap briolette beads
-Open and close jump rings properly
-Open and close ear wires
Students should bring magnification if needed. As a consideration to others, please do not wear perfume or scented products to class.
Materials Sell Price: $10 per kit – Additional kits will be available for purchase during class for students who wish to make more than one pair of earrings.
Location and Contact information for Abrams Claghorn Gallery:
1251 Solano Avenue, Albany CA 94706
Facebook Page: Abrams Claghorn Gallery
Frequently Asked Questions:
All workshops at Abrams Claghorn Gallery are gender inclusive. Some workshops have age minimums please check in the workshop description for this or call us if your curious.
- So I want to attend by have not paid, is it ok to just show up? No, if you’d like to join us you must pay in advance. Many of our instructors have to plan how many students will be attending and this includes packaging, transporting, and buying enough materials for students. Please pay if you’d like to attend. All of our workshops also have a minimum and maximum of students depending on the instructors desires of optimizing the workshop. Pay to save your spot today!
- I paid for the workshop, what next? Awesome, thank you for joining us. We will send you a reminder email 24-48 hours in advance to remind you of your up-coming event plus things to consider, such as parking, and materials or proper clothing if the workshop is messy hands on.
- What is your refund policy? NO refunds within two weeks of the event. This is in respect of our instructors and other students desire to attend the workshop. Cancellations are detrimental to our minimum numbers to run the workshop. Many of the workshops are very intimate, each student has lots of one on one with the instructor and this usually leads to very in depth and successful workshop sessions. Sign up now before the classes are full.
- Can I bring my dog? You can if the dog is comfortable under our shade tree out front. The workshops can be 1 - 5 hours long, and very immersive, so please consider this when bringing your pup.
- Is there parking? Yes, there is free parking on the street and usually many available spaces.
- Is there food/coffee in the area? Yes, Solano is loaded with many locations to grab a quick snack, a full meal, and tea/coffee options.
- Is your location wheelchair accessible? Yes.
- Do you have a public bathroom? No. However, we DO have a restroom for paying students.