A Workshop for Artists : Art Critique Night
A monthly event where artists are encouraged to bring current or past bodies of work either completed or in-progress to be discussed and critiqued by attendees. We will cover many topics such as continuity, themes, techniques, mediums, as well as offer professional and mindful feedback in a group setting designed to enhance artist presentation and direction of their practice.
Please arrive 10 minutes early for set up.
All mediums welcome! All ages welcome!
Location and Contact information for Abrams Claghorn Gallery:
1251 Solano Avenue, Albany CA 94706
Facebook Page: Abrams Claghorn Gallery
Frequently Asked Questions:
All workshops at Abrams Claghorn Gallery are gender inclusive. Some workshops have age minimums please check in the workshop description for this or call us if your curious.
- How do I pay? Please follow the link to our Shopify website to make a payment.
Once you have paid your space is now secured in the workshop.
- So I want to attend by have not paid, is it ok to just show up? No, if you’d like to join us you must pay in advance. Many of our instructors have to plan how many students will be attending and this includes packaging, transporting, and buying enough materials for students. Please pay if you’d like to attend. All of our workshops also have a minimum and maximum of students depending on the instructors desires of optimizing the workshop. Pay to save your spot today!
- I paid for the workshop, what next? Awesome, thank you for joining us. We will send you a reminder email 24-48 hours in advance to remind you of your up-coming event plus things to consider, such as parking, and materials or proper clothing if the workshop is messy hands on.
- What is your refund policy? NO refunds within two weeks of the event. This is in respect of our instructors and other students desire to attend the workshop. Cancellations are detrimental to our minimum numbers to run the workshop. Many of the workshops are very intimate, each student has lots of one on one with the instructor and this usually leads to very in depth and successful workshop sessions. Sign up now before the classes are full.
- Can I bring my dog? You can if the dog is comfortable under our shade tree out front. The workshops can be 1 - 5 hours long, and very immersive, so please consider this when bringing your pup.
- Is there parking? Yes, there is free parking on the street and usually many available spaces.
- Is there food/coffee in the area? Yes, Solano is loaded with many locations to grab a quick snack, a full meal, and tea/coffee options.
- Is your location wheelchair accessible? Yes.
- Do you have a public bathroom? No. However, we DO have a restroom for paying students.